A WIDE RANGE OF OFF-SITE ACTIVITIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
The Inn at Pocono Manor is also just minutes away from shopping, skiing, water park activities, horse racing, and gambling!
- The Crossings Premium Outlets - 8 minutes: If you're in the mood to shop till you drop, The Crossings Premium Outlets feature over 100 name brand and designer outlets with savings of 25-65%. Stores include: Polo Ralph Lauren, Ann Taylor, Coach, Gap Outlet, Timberland, Nautica, Calvin Klein, Reebok, Tommy Hilfiger, and more.
- Camelback Mountain - 11 minutes: For some snow action, the Camelback ski area has 100% snowmaking available and features 33 trails with a vertical drop of 800 feet. There are 13 lifts - including two high-speed quad lifts. All Camelback's trails are lit for night skiing as well. Snowboarding and snow tubing are also available.
- Kalahari Water Park - less then 5 minutes: Kalahari is just a few minutes from the Inn at Pocono Manor and features 100,000 square feet of waterpark including multiple waterslides ranging from 'kids only" to the Anaconda Water Coaster, the Flowrider, the Splashdown Safari interactive water play area, and the Lazy River.
- Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs - 35 minutes: If you feel like Lady Luck is on your side, this dirt 5/8-mile horse track in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania features harness racing and is open 24 hours daily. The 90,000-square-foot casino features 1,101 slots and there are five restaurants in the complex.
- Bertil Roos Racing School - 9 Miles: The ultimate 'X'PERIENCE, Learn to Drive, Learn to Race, Learn to Win! Experience the thrill of learning to drive a formula car on the famous Pocono Racetrack. Great for individuals and small groups!
- Pocono Raceway - 9 Miles: Home to Pocono 500, Pennsylvania 500, and various other events.
- Pocono Biking - less than 30 minutes: The Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail is a very popular 3-5 hour downhill daytrip. As you pedal at your own pace, you will see fantastic rock formations, tumbling waterfalls, and abundant wildlife. Year Round - if trail is not snow-covered.
- Pocono WhiteWater - less than 30 minutes: Trips run June through October. Family Style & Dam Release Rafting available. Includes 12 miles, Class III whitewater with 17 rapids.
- Skirmish USA - less than 30 minutes: Year Round Paintball! Various packages available.
- Stock Car Experience - 9 miles: Climb In, Strap-Up, Take Control! Take the checkered flag at the Pocono Raceway. Great for individuals and small groups!
- Whitewater Rafting Adventures - 25 minutes: A rafting and adventure outfitter on the Lehigh River in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. Offering Whitewater Rafting, Summer Family Style Rafting, Rails to Trails Biking, Paintball, and Kayaking in and around Lehigh Gorge State Park. Come experience the WRA difference; fresh air, good friends, and a great time, you’ll be glad you did.
- Mount Airy Casino - 5 minutes: The new Mount Airy Casino is less than 2 miles from The Inn at Pocono Manor. This brand new casino offers over 2500 slot machines to try your luck!